We are providing an excellent and unique service to ensure that workers can provide essential work to maintain and upgrade the rail network in a safe, secure and clean environment.
It was vital for our client, CRSA/Balfour, that we provide a clean, safe and secure environment for their staff in the workplace. Rob Stillwell, our Managing Director, took personal control of their requirements and came up with a unique solution to their requirements.
As Rob explains, ‘along with providing a clean and secure environment, we had to consider a number of factors:
1) How could we reduce the risk of cross infection?
2) How could we ensure, as far as possible, a safe working environment for the staff?
WINNS solution to this problem:
- Conventional cleaning of all premises on a rolling programme.
- Electrostatic spraying of all vehicles, premises and touch points on a rolling programme 24/7 whilst staff on site. This electrostatic spray system eradicates the virus on surfaces and creates an effective barrier.
- Site security to provide access control.
- Site security acting as ‘Safe Distancing Marshalls’.