Platinum Jubilee Quiz...........
WINNS is very excited to be celebrating the Queen's Platinum Jubilee next month and wanted to share their Quiz with you.
Here We Go..........
1. Princess Elizabeth started to learn to ride at the age of three and a half. At the age of four, she was given her first pony, a Shetland named.......?
Puggy, Piggy or Peggy?
2. In 1932, the Queen's Christmas Day Speech was written by?
Rudyard Kipling, George Orwell or Agatha Christie?
3. Which year did the Queen's Speech not take place?
1958,1969 or 1952?
4. What was the name of the Queen's first ever corgi, who was a special 18th birthday present in 1944?
Sally, Susan or Samantha?
5. Who gave Queen Elizabeth her corgi for her 18th birthday?
Father, Mother or Sister?
6. How many great grandchildren does the Queen have?
10,11 or 12?
7.Who is the Queen's eldest grandchild?
Peter Philips, James, Viscount Severn or Lady Louise Windsor?
8. How many first cousins does the Queen have?
31,32 or 33?
9.What is the name of the Queen's Coronation Crown?
St Edward's Crown or The Imperial State Crown?
10.What is the highest title The Queen can give?
CBE, OBE or MBE?
11. who made the Queen's coronation dress?
Norman Hartnell, William Hartnell or James Hartnel?
12.How many maids of honour supported the Queen at her Coronation?
6,7 or 9?
13.What was the range of their ages?
18-23, 12-20 or 13-23?
14.How is Queen Elizabeth related to Queen Victoria?
Paternal great-great granddaughter, Maternal great-granddaughter or Maternal great-great granddaughter?
15. What year did the Queen first visit Royal Ascot?
1946, 1948 or 1949?
If you contact Keri Barfoot at Head Office, on 01702 713100, she will be happy to email across a copy of the answers . Good luck!