You will no doubt be aware of the Coronavirus. The sudden outbreak across China, South Korea, Iran and Italy has resulted in countries around the world being put on high alert. Therefore, it is vital to ensure the wellbeing of your workforce. Schools can also prove busy hubs of activity with students, staff, visitors and parents all mingling within close proximity.
It is impossible to control these levels of high activity. Therefore, it is advised you begin by putting these very simple measures in place to help improve hygiene standards and prevent the virus from spreading:
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- Always wash your hands when you get home or into work/school
- Use hand sanitiser gel when soap and water are not available
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze
- Put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
It is particularly important to focus on keeping surfaces clean that are in constant contact with individual’s hands, such as door handles, rails, desks and general horizontal surfaces up to 2 metres in length.
WIINS Services have over 20 years experience dealing with all types of hygiene deep cleans from hospital theatres and clinical ward cleans to catering establishments in the workplace. Whether, it’s a basic level 1 clinical clean to a level 3 decontamination,we use a variety of techniques and fully train all of our operatives to the highest standards.
For more information on how we can help, do not hesitate to contact WINNS via the phone or our email address: email@example.com